What should I do if I lose my properties or my passport?

Please take care of all your valuables during the trip! In the unlikely event of property loss, please ask your guide for help. In urgent cases he will help you to report the loss to the police. If your passport gets lost in China, report this directly to the local public security organ and explain detailed what has happened. Besides, contact with the embassy or consulate of your own country applying for an exit document with a certificate issued by the local public security organization.